How You Can Help
You can help Mental Health Care continue its important work and ensure the health, stability, security and well being of those in need in Hillsborough County by making a contribution to the Mental Health Care Foundation by calling (813) 239-8121 or donating online. Donations will be used to help fund mental health services such as:
- The Children’s Crisis Center renovations
- Prevention and education
- Skills acquisition training
- Vehicles used by staff in treatment programs to transport consumers to appointments
- Children’s therapeutic supplies
- Furnishings for independent living facilities
- Personal hygiene items for the homeless
- Re-integrating a person back into the community after hospitalization for severe mental illness or after living on the streets
- Provide education, rehabilitation, social and career skills or parenting training
- Treat an entire family suffering from the terrible effects of mental illness and substance abuse
- Respond to psychiatric emergencies anytime, day or night, and give people the help they need.
When you give to the MHC Foundation, your gift helps to upgrade facilities, purchase equipment and furnishings, provide therapeutic supplies and materials, and enhance art therapy programs. Your gift will help shine a light, save a life and build a stronger community in Hillsborough County.